In this section, we are going to highlight the payout process, from its request, to its approval
A payout is requested by an organizer in order to receive his revenue for a specific event date.
- A payout can only be requested if:
- At least one payout method is already set by the organizer
- The event date has a ticket that is not free
- The organizer revenue from this event date is greater than zero
- There is no other pending payout request
How to set a Payout Method
Log into your Organizer Dashboard
Scroll down on the menu on the right hand side,
Click on Payout >> Payout Methods
Pick you preferred Payout Method and Click on + Set
Fill in your payout details and and Save
After A Payment Informed is Saved
How to request a payout on Ayatickets?
Before requesting a payout, Organizers must set their payout method as shown above.
- Organizers go the My events section in their dashboard
- Select the three points next to the event, and choose Request payout
- Choose the specific event date
- Review the payout request details, choose a payment method from the ones you have set up and confirm
- Ayatickets support will get in-touch within 8hours to verify and send the payment
- Email notification are sent once the payout request is processed
the payout request submitted, the event date will be locked and the
sales will be suspended for the specific event date. Organizers can wait
until the start date of the event date before requesting the payout.
Organizers can cancel the payout request any time before it is
Contact our support channels on
+233 55 941 6230
+233 55 905 1324