In the following sections, we are going to concentrate on the event procedure.
A public or social gathering that is organized in advance and takes place on a predetermined day is referred to as an event. Either it takes place at a specific location, referred to as a Venue in the Ayatickets context, or it can take place online, especially given the conditions surrounding COVID-19 right now.
Below is the Event Process on Ayatickets.
- Organizers create an account
- Once in their dashboard, they locate the My events section and click on the Add Event button.
- They add their event information and Save the draft
- They preview their event page, and click on Publish to put their event tickets on sale
- Attendees find the event and buy tickets using Mobile Money, Debit card, PayPal or Visa/MasterCard, they receive a ticket by email containing a QR Code which they use to attend the event.
- The Organizer can follow the event sales reports and detailed statistics
- Organizers can use Point Of Sales accounts assigned to the event to sell tickets and get paid in cash.
- Scanners accounts can be used to log in into the Scanner Mobile Application to scan the QR Codes or they can log in into the scanner dashboard to register attendees via the web.